Sunday, November 10, 2013

CASUAL CHIC

Helloooo people! How have you been? My country was devastated with the strongest typhoon Yolanda, and we are doing our best to recover from it. So if any of you wanted to help, donate, volunteer or anything, please do seek the websites/accounts of our government and other celebrities who are also vonlunteering themselves to help our kababayan. (but ofcourse, you should do that later after my blog. haha don't worry it won't be that long!)

Anyway, we took this outfit a week before Yolanda strike us. My boyfriend and I had lunch date and had to do some errands along the way so I asked him to take a time for this. I don't know about you guys, but I love lunch dates for than dinner dates. I've opted a casual look because I wanted to let go of the belts, and uneasy clothes of mine... for now. ;)



Oh yeah, I recently bought this bag as a birthday gift for myself! It's sooo pretty and I really love it!



Blazer - Tomato | White Tank Top - Zara Basics |
Gold Watch - @shopkimmy | Aviator - RayBan |

Okay, so as I promised to you that I'll be doing a monthly post from fatmumslim, I will do so, but I'll be off now running another errands for my HongKong trip!!! So excited!

'till next post!


xo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment