Monday, February 24, 2014

BRIGHT AND BLUE

Hi everyone! I'm alive!!!!
This month is actually stuffed with a lot of events, we have some interviews here and there,
examinations, preparing for examinations, visa applications, etc. etc.
I haven't had the time to shoot/post the prom dresses yet :( I'm so sad.

A while ago, I had a major life changing moment when I realized that I must let go some people who are very dear to me, who made my schooling years very crazy and memorable. I just had to let them go because things aren't quite the way it is supposed to be. And it's normal, you know. People come and go, but memories last forever. And I'm not talking about my boyfriend, people! :)
So... to brighten up my day, I opted to wear a yellow top because it(the color) would always makes me feel happy.
I don't want to be sad for the rest of my life, I wanted to make it a  healthy habit to stay happy despite of difficult situations and complications.


Yellow Sheer Top - Forever 21 | Gold Watch - Titan Watch | Aztec Peplum Skirt - Chicadora
Bag & Bracelet - SM Accessories | Slip-ons - Grendha Ipanema


Anyway, I just hope that you're still enjoying the "love" month people!


xo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment