Saturday, June 28, 2014

RECAP OF MY SUMMER

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S END OF JUNE ALREADY!
Seems like it was yesterday when i'm having March blues, contemplating on how to spend my summer right... Ang bilis ng oras... but i'm grateful that I had one heck of a summer.
Hello! I missed you! I missed blogging, and stuffs. How are you doing? I hope your summer was a blast just like mine!
Well let me take this opportunity to recap on one of the best summer of my life (yet).

To be honest, the start of my summer is not as good as you think. I was declined for a job that I have been eyeing for months and because of that I spent my time (and money) eating at Mcdonalds just to relieve the stress and the pain that they've given me, just in the nick of time when they had Super Mario for their Happy Meal! Too bad I wasn't able to complete the set even though I really, really, REALLY want to! Sadly, I only got three of them. :(


I spent my Holy Week literally alone because my mom and the rest of the family went to the province to spend some time with my Aunt and other relatives, and of course to go to hot springs, pools and all. So in short, they went on a vacation mode while I stayed at home with my dog, Oreo. I missed them so much that on Easter, I'd 'forced" them to wear my bunny ears as it is because Easter Egg Hunt Sunday.


But luckily for me, my time has come to go on a vacay mode!
First, we had to celebrate my man's birthday with some good friends at Eastwood, specifically Buffet 101.
I'm planning to do some food review from now on since we've been through a lot of eating these days and I wanted to share it with you all.

The next day, my bible study group together with our founding priest, Fr. Gerson Ortiz (Venezuelan) and Bro. Daniel Drum (Aussie), went for a spiritual outing and we went to Tali Beach! We picked this place because we think that this would be a perfect place wherein we can enjoy the summer sun and at the same time to have a privacy on our own when we do the revisions of life/school of the word. And ofcourse we wanted to bring Hunter the Dog to the beach too so that the reasons why we chose the exclusivity of the place!


I've ran out of goodbyes, especially when it comes to these guys. The Aussie will continue his missionary life and studies in Spain while this Venezuelan priest will continue guiding people in Cebu. It hurts but slowly, i'm accepting the fact that change is a zicke. But nevertheless, we enjoyed being with them! :)


Next stop was in Masinloc, Zambales! It was actually an official trip but we tagged along to experience the eco-tourism that they have been offering for a while, and I love the fact that the mayor of this town was so accommodating and is really a nice person. We enjoyed our stay at the Bacala Rest House, which is by the way situated right in the center of the Masinloc Bay! It was, by far, one of the most craziest, challenging and prettiest house that i've been to.

 

The sunset is so mesmerizing, it looks like i'm seeing a live postcard right in front of me! Look at this! 

And the view! We are really situated at the center of the bay and I love it!




 And ofcourse, sea side provincial life means sea food! I see a sea food! Plus, Masinloc's famous mangoes are to die for!

These two mango monsters are crazy! Hihi!

At the end of May, we had a despedida party for Bro. Dan and Fr. Gerson, who will be away for a vacation in Venezuela (Fr. G) and Australia (Bro. Dan). We had a little bit surprise for them and it marks as the last salo-salo with all of them. I had to fight back my tears because I knew that when I start to cry, I cannot stop. So we surprised them by having a personalized tees for all of us and photo albums that have the memories so that they can look at it every now and then. Lastly, a heart-felt, up the the last minute letter for both of them. It was one of the most unforgettable nights for TGIF and i'm grateful that it happened smoothly. ;)




And that, my folks, is the recap of my summer this year 2014! Looking forward for better days to come!

and yes, soon I'll be back with blogging... I just need to have a little divine intervention for while, i have to think about what I really want in life and what I am capable of doing in life. I hope I can share it with you in details but until that day, i'll let you know. ;)


xo,
K ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment