Thursday, November 6, 2014

Birthday Package: Unboxing October BDJ Box

October is a special month for me, not only because it's my birthday but also... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
What?! It's worth repeating. ☺
Anyway, I know i'm posting this late and I can tell you the reason why...
INTERNET... SUCKS.
+ the box was delivered (dramatically) last week only.
I was actually a bit worried because the way going to my place (Litex area) is cramped with bumper to bumper traffic with mostly trash trucks and delivery trucks.
So, kudos to Kuya Delivery for doing the heroic thing and for doing his job even if it means delivering this heavy package at night!

This month, I was a bit shocked to see two boxes. Two. Heavy. Boxes. At first I actually thought, "Hala ano to, baka may libre akong box kasi birthday ko! haha!" but then soon after I opened it, I got the real answer why:
FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!
either way it's a win win situation! :)




The first box contained these two products from Dial. To be honest with you, this is my first time I've heard/seen that the line also have body wash, I really thought that they only have a soap. 


The other products of the other box:
Promo from Strip (Ministry of waxing) which i'm doubting to use because I haven't been there yet. (In the group picture above)

I like the packaging of this dove product. Let me tell you something, last month's dove product which is the hair vitamin is a total fail. It's quite a bit messy to use because "oil" everywhere! I was excited to see a different dove product because I've been thinking about using dove as my major brand of "everything". I cannot wait to use this and i'll let you know soonest as possible.

This L'oreal serum and cream is the smallest among the pack. I mean, I understand that this is just the sample size and the original is quite expensive but nevertheless, this will have a good place in my suesh make up box for future use!

Next product, the ever trusted "emergency oh no i forgot my eye shadow pallete" revlon eyeshadow.

For those of you who are not fond of using smoky/blending sort of kind of eyes, this is your product to use, it has instructions on the bottom as to where you should put eye shadow correctly.

Next is YR (Yves Rocher) creams that I cannot finish for sure because even though it is just a sample size, it's too many and too risky to use right away. I don't know if it is just the booze talking but i'll be having a hard time dealing with this. Haha! Plus it's gel cream... i'm not very fond of gel cream. 

Last but not the least, the Spa Salt in flavor of mango! TBH, I don't know how to use this so if anyone out there knows how to use this, please let me know! 

Overall, i'm impressed with the full sized products and I like it that you focused on body care. BUT I would like it even more if you focus on make up, perhaps? :)
There's only one downer to this gift though... 
There's no curation card in my box. :(

But that's okay, i'm still happy that I got the box and I cannot wait for the November box which is sadly my last box this year. I'm not entirely sure if I would continue subscribing for next year, until then i'll let you know! :)

Box Rating:
7 hearts out of 10


xo,
K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment