Thursday, November 27, 2014

Unboxing November Box: an exclusive from Benefit!

For something that was delivered on time, I find myself slacking to post this blog. But now, after almost 2 weeks, I bring to you, my BDJ November Box! This month, they gave us an exclusive box from Benefit!

To be honest, I knew this line way before, I used pore-fessional last year but most of the products are new to me, and I think this is the perfect time to have a trial an error on the products since the package contains sample sizes which is perfect for a trial and error. Also these minis are perfect for your to-go kits! Less hassle on your make-up kit! 

Products:
Bathina Scented Body Mist
When I opened the box, the first thing I have to pick was the curation card. The card says that I should be having a Hydrating Oil Mist, but I received the Body Mist instead
[Update: Our lovely BDJ Team emailed a letter of apology regarding this case. It's done, it's a win anyway!]

Big Easy Complexion Perfector (2 sample size)
Perfect timing for this perfector because I have been on search for a perfect perfector! I just wish that this would do justice on my face because I would gladly spend $$$ for this thing. 

High Beam Complexion Enhancer
This highlighter gives me the perfect shine on my face, it has a luminous glow which give the perfect highlight on my face. Downside for me was at first, it was a bit watery but then when it settles on your skin, it blends and it dries quickly.

POREfessional pro Balm
Yes, I've been using this pore minimizer for a year and I stopped because I find it pricey for a college student (at that time, I was a college student who struggles on a 300Php/day). Now this product is back in my life and I wanted to see if this still works for me.

They're Real! Push-Up Liner
I have to be honest with you, I have no reasons whatsoever to use this liner right now because I am loving the FS Gel Liner from September BDJ Box! It's going to be a hectic December so let's see if I can squeeze a day-off to my gel liner and use this instead, I will let you know on my IG!

They're Real Mascara
Finally! My Maybelline Mascara is sooo graduating and I finally have the means to say goodbye to it! I think the liner plus this mascara would be a good combination for a dramatic eyes.

Posiebalm Hydrating Lip Balm
It's true when they say it is hydrating because I saw a perspiration kind of thing happening on the balm right after I tried this product. Will definitely use this in times of when I wanted to achieve that "No Make-Up" Make-Up look.

It's Potent! Eye Cream
Instant Comeback Facial Serum
I'm a sucker for eye cream! At nights when I can't force myself to sleep, I find myself fidgeting on my face then sooner or later, I have eye cream or face cream on me! This one is a perfect timing for me too since I can see my dark eyebags are saying hello to me since I've been awake for most of the nights due to my online classes. Phew! What a life saver! On the other hand, I am not quite sure of the Facial Serum though. Me and serums aren't quite compatible yet at the moment but i'm working on it.

Hello Gorgeous! Voucher
Yaay for free makeupper and brow consultation! BROW CONSULTATION! Brow is my life, ICYMI.

In a nutshell, I appreciate that this is an exclusive box, perfect timing for me and my needs, and I love the fact that it's in small size. It's light, easy to use, and cute! It brings out the girly girl in me, honestly!

Box Rating:
8 hearts out of 10


Next week, i'll have an announcement to make. This is important so you better stay tuned for updates okay?
Until the next post!
xo,
K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment