Tuesday, April 7, 2015

6 YEARS!!! and revision to the blog :D

Hi guys! Christian here! It is my first time blogging and I hope this won't be the last.
 I am a first year Law student. I wanted to write because I wanted to challenge myself. I found it interesting to write, as it would be beneficial to me in the future. I thought to myself that instead of letting her (Karla) blog all by herself, I thought it would be great to give some advice/review based on my experience for a change and help Karla with the structure of the blog. I also love eating, so hope for more food review from both of us! I decided to join Karla in blogsphere as a gift for our 6th year anniversary. I feel that we have so much to share to the world but with so little time, blogging is one way of sharing it to you. We have so many plans for the future and we wanted to share our adventures together. Be it relationship advice, food reviews, movie reviews, book reviews, political views, and anything under the sun that is interesting and NEW!!! Look forward for further blogs to come and i'll blog soon!





- Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment