Thursday, April 30, 2015

UNEXPECTED APRIL BDJ BOX!

Before you get confused from my words few blogs ago... Yes, I THOUGHT that was my last box since I only subscribed with 3 months, but I now figured since Jan-Feb is just one box, it counts as one. Hence, I received this last box from BDJ team!
The first time that came into mind was: "Oh yay, full of green!". Yes, I was delighted to see green for it has been scourging hot these days, I wanted something fresh in the eye. But then I saw that some of it comes in cucumber flavor and it all went downhill! I am allergic to cucumber. I get dizzy when I smell it, and gets crazy itchy if I accidentally eat it. So I told myself to make the most out of it, and probably give the cucumber products away to my friends, and relatives. 

The products:

MyChoice Products (The cucumber products):


MyChoice Bubble Shower Salt 2-in-1 225g (P100)

MyChoice Anti-Acne Cream 20g (P350)
This one, i'm not sure if it is cucumber product. I'm not willing to smell the thing, i'll wait until boyfie comes into my rescue in smelling thy product.

MyChoice Hand and Body Lotion 100mL (P70)
I've had a similar product from this line, although I got a mango flavor, which is nice. :)

MyChoice Pure Herbal Soap 100g (P55)
This one is definitely a no-no to me. Anyone up for this soap? I'm giving it away for freeeee. :)


Asian Secrets Lulur Products:

Asian Secret Lulur Whitening Body Scrub 20ml (P15)
This is a must for the summer season. Lulur body scrub will make you feel refreshed and revitalized. Exfoliating dead skin and it will reveal a whiter and fairer skin! Will definitely try this one.

Asian Secret Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub 100g (P120)
I still the the Ponds facial scrub so this one is still on the queued line. I hope expiration date would not be a problem in the future.

Tony Moly Intense Foot Mask 18ml (P198)
I'm giving this one to my ever hardworking mom so that she can give her tired feet some TLC once in a while.

Mustela Products:
Top Left: Mustela 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash (200g P520)
Top Right: Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion (300ml P790)
Bottom: Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action (150ml P1750)
 I loooove these products, especially the stretch mark cream! I started using it the moment that I opened the box! That's how much I looove the product.

FS Cosmetics Lash Extravagance Mascara 9g (P625)
I heard that this is a good mascara. I'll use this one instead of my usual Benefit Mascara in times of extravagance. ;) Keeping in mind that I already have a fabulous mascara on hand, will try to use this on special occasions.

Revlon Highlighting Pallete 7.5g (P60)
I wanted to have highlighting pallete pretty much since I got addicted to make up videos on youtube. It would definitely help me highlight my face, ready for summer nights!


(Not pictured)
Tony Moly Luminous Glow Aura CC Cream, 30ml (P1098)
This is actually a bonus item in the box and I wanted to try right away! I've been introduced to BB creams pretty much late and now I'm itching to try CC creams! Based on my korean friends, CC creams are waaaay better than BB creams! Will it illuminate my face? Oh dear, I hope so!


So there you have it! My unexpected BDJ Box!
Under the circumstances of not enjoying half of the box because - cucumber -, I would rate this months' box...

Box Rating:
7 hearts out of 10

"BDJ Box is a monthly beauty subscription box created to help every Filipina discover the best beauty products that suit her needs and personality. For only P580 a month, you get a mix of full and travel-sized products worth triple the value. Pamper yourself with this monthly surprise!"

You may visit their website, BDJBox.com
or follow them on social media,
BDJ Box on Facebook;
@BDJBox on Twitter; and,
@BDJBox on Instagram.


xo,
K ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any subscription boxes thanks for the peek :) the highlighter looks promising..

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete